Wednesday, December 1, 2010

30 day blog challenge- day 29

Day 29- My wishes
I wish that...
-calories didn't matter.
-my sister lived closer.
-all of my friends lived in the same town.
-gas was free. I can think of some many other things on which I'd rather spend my money.
-there was a Target in my town.
-I hated chocolate.
-there was no such thing as cancer.
-I could afford to travel more.
-I were musically talented.
-I could be friends with Dr. Phil.
-I could cook like my mom.
-FOR ONCE, I could be content with my body. (I'm a woman. What do you expect?)
-Mexican food didn't taste so dang good to me (please see above at my 1st wish)!
-I enjoyed reading more than I do.
I'm sure I could think of a lot of other things I "wished," but either:
a. They didn't come to my mind at this very moment.
b. They're inappropriate to post on my blog (just kidding! Kind of).
What are your wishes?