Wednesday, August 4, 2010

30!

Happy 30th birthday, Adelia!Considering the fact that I'm turning 30 in just a few short months, I obviously have no right to make a joke about my lovely cousin hitting this milestone (although, I guess I should remind her that she's 'hitting' it before me!)
Everybody should have an Adelia in their life. I'm so glad that God made us cousins! She and I have experienced a lot together, and well, we just kinda think we understand each other more than most others in our family! :) I'm so grateful for her and the relationship that we have!
Happy birthday dear Adelia!

4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

You're almost 30?!? The 30s are FABULOUS years ... have fun!
oxoxo
Denalee

Adelia said...

Awwww Thanks Laura! I'm so thankful to have you too. We definitely get each other more than most! I love you bunches. Good luck with this school year. Hope those students and parents realize how lucky they are to have you in their lives this year.

Katie said...

You look BEAUTIFUL in this picture Laura!!

Claire said...

since WHEN does SEVEN months equal "a few short months?"

??!!