Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb. 3: Hands

This blog contains nearly 1,000 posts and I'm pretty sure I've never blogged about my hands.
But...for those of you dying to see what my hand looks like, here ya go:
My hands (and feet) are nearly identical to my dad's-- a more feminine version of them of course.
My fingers are long and thin and my middle fingers are crooked.  I generally like to have painted nails, but I've been too lazy to paint them lately I'm in between polishes right now.  My nails are short at the moment because I pick at them when I'm nervous or stressed, and well, school's done it to me lately!  They stay nice and pretty during the summer!
I'm also wearing my Nana's ring here, which I wear nearly everyday. It makes me happy. 

Glad I could share my hand with you...

No comments: