Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wish List Wednesday

Now, we all know that nothing beats my dear friend MSKS's "Wish List Wednesdays," (I look forward to hers every week....don't you?) but I've been doing a little wishing myself on this Wednesday, so I thought I'd share. 
I wish...
1. ...that every week was a 4 day work week.  I'm grateful for mine this week!

2. ...that I could pull off being a redhead.  I've wanted red hair for as long as I can remember! 
What do you think?

Hmmmmm....perhaps I should stick to being a brunette....
(Click here to try hair styles on you!)
3. ...that college football was on every Saturday!  (Speaking of....is anybody else excited about these?)

4....that I had the time (and patience) to create something like these for Halloween!  My 2nd graders would love them!

5....that I could pull off these headbands!  I've tried several on multiple times at DSP, but I just can't do it. 

6. ...that I could sing--like really really sing.  Unfortunately, I'm hoarse about half of the time, so singing is sort of out of the question for me.  I'd probably choose to sing like Adele..or Sara Groves...or Patty Griffin...and oh how I love Carrie Underwood's voice too!

7. ...that I was going to a Halloween costume party this year.  I would most definitely want to wear this

What are you wishing for this Wednesday?

No comments: